Hi Dims,
That is a good idea , I also try to stay in the IRC as much as I can.

-Deepal
Team,

How about we take a day to focus on the release getting stuff running on Tomcat/Axis2? We are especially lacking in samples and documentation for JAXWS. Basically we can hang out on IRC, and work jointly on some samples both first time users and advanced users. Collect gotcha's in JIRA, document stuff in wiki. I can set up a conf line if needed.

How about this Thu? Mar 27th. Then i can roll up what ever we generate on Friday and get it into a RC3 next weekend.

Related note, can everyone get their stuff into RC3? We can cut a branch when we cut RC3. Then we can cut 1.4 Final.

thanks,
dims