Hi Anne ,

  1st of all Thank you very much for your Reply.
I was just going through Blogs written by you and earlier post that you
replied for others.

   Yes, it is clear that server required SOAP request is not sent by client
or requester program.
Some difference in SOAP msg. so i got exception. but

    I have No Choice, i have to use that SOAP request only send by requester
program.
Now in this situation what change i have to do in my WSDL or wsdd or code.

    is it possible that we made some change in WSDL or wsdd. so that i am
able to Accept SOAP request and process it further.  Give some idea
regarding this issues keeping it that i have to use that SOAP request only.

       Please see the SOAP request  send by Requester or client program  :-

SOAPAction: "http://www.test.com/UTSv/2004/01/01/SearchTest";

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>