Here's the stack trace:

org/jaxen/JaxenException
        at
org.apache.rampart.builder.BindingBuilder.addTimestamp(BindingBuilder.java:86)
        at
org.apache.rampart.builder.SymmetricBindingBuilder.build(SymmetricBindingBuilder.java:68)
        at org.apache.rampart.MessageBuilder.build(MessageBuilder.java:128)
        at
org.apache.rampart.handler.RampartSender.invoke(RampartSender.java:64)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:292)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:212)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:377)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:374)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:211)
        at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163)
        at
org.mch.clearinghouse.client.ClearingHouseServiceStub.getChequeImages(ClearingHouseServiceStub.java:4142)
        at org.mch.bankclient.TestConsoleClient.main(TestConsoleClient.java:49)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jaxen.JaxenException
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:276)
        ... 12 more