Michelantonio Trizio wrote:
Hello,

I'm just working with Servicegroup.
But I can't get parameter that I have had to the same contextgroup.
I'd like to do something like this:

On service1

AxisServiceGroup asg=MessageContext.getCurrentMessageContext().getAxisServiceGroup();
asg.addParameter("utonto", user1);

On service2

AxisServiceGroup asg=MessageContext.getCurrentMessageContext().getAxisServiceGroup();
      String utonto=asg.getParameter("utono").toString();

The services.xml is write fine, but when I print utonto in service2 return me null.
What shall I do?
If you have added the parameter in the service level (in the services.xml) then you need to get that from the AxisService , not from the service group.

Thank  you!
Deepal