Hi,

When you engage the module to client it has to be engaged each time you
instantiate a new ServiceClient. Each time the module is engaged it will
be extracted into the temp folder to do class loading much faster.

You can avoid this by engaging the module to the
ConfigurationContext[1]. Then it will be done only once.

Thank you,
Dimuthu

[1]
ConfigurationContext ctx =
ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(path, path
+ "/conf/axis2.xml");
ctx.getAxisConfiguration().engageModule("rampart");