Team,
I'm working on developing a Web Service interface to an existing Web App
we have running in JBoss. With Axis 1, I was able to include needed Axis
jar files in my Web App thereby turning it into an Axis container where
I could add services that could access code in the Web App.
Upon researching Axis2, I found that your deployment model involves
deployment of AAR modules to a separately deployed Axis2 Web App. This
seems that it wouldn't allow me to work with existing code in my
previous Web App conveniently, as well as having to do another Web App
deployment in the production environment of Axis2
Can you help me solve this question of how to integrate a Web Service
interface using Axis2 in an existing Web App? I haven't been able to
find an answer to this question in Axis2 documentation.
Thanks

Michal Obrebski
CompSci Resources LLC
202-551-8844