Thilina Gunarathne a écrit :
Hi,
(org/apache/axis2/deployment/axis2_default.xml). In this file the
"enableMTOM"
 is set to false, therefore the server does not MTOM-ize the response.
This is the engine-wide configuration.. Actually it's possible to
enable/disable MTOM/SwA per operation or per service wise as Gabriel
has done above or using services.xml..

The message is MIME/multipart with content type application/XOP+XML...
That means MTOM is enabled in your response.. I think the problem is
with the Axis2 POJO deployment.. Try using DataHandler instead of
byte[] as the return type..

public DataHandler translateString(byte[] document) {

You can use ByteArrayDataSource to create a DataHandler out of an byte[]...

thanks,
Thilina
I'll try that way, many thanks.
Just as a notice, I use javassist to generate POJO proxies to meta services, it works great!

--
Gabriel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.codelutin.com