From: Vinh Nguyen (vinguye2)
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 8:07 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: web service deployment options

Hi,
Make sure your .aar is packaged inside the "original" Axis2 dir/war
deployment.

I'm not sure what type of app server you're using, but if your AAR is
disappearing, then you're probably putting it inside some "runtime"
deployment of Axis2 that the server recreates each time the server
starts.  Hence, anything placed into this temporary location will be
gone upon restarts.
-Vinh