Greetings Axis users,

What is the most simple an efficient way of converting a business object
into an OMElement?

We have business objects which we would like to pass through a web service,
although there are certain object variables we'd like to omit.

We are thinking we could have two separate objects, one to pass through the
webservice, and another for the business domain but we're concerned this
could become messy as we have several levels of nested objects which will
also need to be converted.

Is it possible to do something like the following, but feed in the
attributes we need to omit?

XMLStreamReader reader = BeanUtil.getPullParser( businessObject );
StreamWrapper parser = new StreamWrapper(reader);
StAXOMBuilder stAXOMBuilder =
OMXMLBuilderFactory.createStAXOMBuilder(OMAbstractFactory.getOMFactory(),
parser);
OMElement element = stAXOMBuilder.getDocumentElement();

Regards,
Alan.