Hi List,

I have being trying out some simple examples with Axis2-1.3 and Rampart
1.3 with out any luck. I have taken an example from the Rampart 1.3
samples and I have been trying to invoke the service from SOAPUI (as
this is what we use for testing). When I try this I get the following
error:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: WSDoAllReceiver: Incoming message does not
contain required Security header

Does anyone have any ideas why? I have included my rampart config from
the services.xml and soap message below which does have a security
header. The WSDoAllReceiver class is distributed with rampart I and
can't find the source to download so I can't debug it.

The service I'm using has the following configuration in the
services.xml file:

<module ref="rampart" />

       <parameter name="InflowSecurity">

            <action>

                  <items>UsernameToken Timestamp</items>

<passwordCallbackClass>gss.webservice.samples.GSSLoginHandler</passwordC
allbackClass>

            </action>

      </parameter-->

The Soap message I'm trying from SOAP UI is:

soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope";

    xmlns:xsd="http://samples.webservice.gss/xsd";

xmlns:wsse="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wsse
curity-secext-1.0.xsd">