From: Ines Dannehl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 2:59:26 AM
Subject: [Axis2] Error while starting JMS listener with JBoss

Hi,

I’m using Axis2 version 1.1.1 with JBoss version 4.0.5.GA. I try to use the
webservice via a JMS connection.

My problem ist hat there is no JMS listener started on my queue. I found the
bug report http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-1488.
I’d like to know if there is a solution in Axis2 version 1.3 (I tested it but
without success)?

I tried out the patch given in the bug report but while starting the JMS
listener I get a ClassCastException:

INFO  [org.apache.axis2.engine.ListenerManager]
org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.JmsConnectionFactoryImpl

The ClassCastException occurs while executing the line

            conFactory= (ConnectionFactory) context.lookup(jndiName);

in the connect() – method of the class JMSConnectionFactory.

I cannot understand why I get a ClassCastException because the
org.jboss.resource..adapter.jms.JmsConnectionFactoryImpl implements the
interface ConnectionFactory.

Please help!

Ines

Be a better friend, newshound, and