Hi guys,

I've been experimenting with annotations and axis2 web services, and have
some degree of success, but would like some help.  Some things i've noticed:

1.  @WebResult has seems to have no affect when you load the services
auto-generated ?WSDL
2.  the targetNamespace functionality in both the @WebResult and @WebParam
don't seem to work when trying to access the services wsdl via ?WSDL.

Is there something i'm missing?

My development setting is Eclipse Europa with the Axis2-1.3 service archiver
and code-gen plugins.  I build a java project and develop a service like
this:

import javax.jws.WebService;
import javax.jws.WebMethod;
import javax.jws.WebParam;
import javax.jws.WebResult;
import javax.jws.soap.SOAPBinding;

/**
 * Implementation of a calculator web service.
 * @author Bill
 *
 */
@WebService(
        serviceName="CalculatorService",
        targetNamespace="http://services.agr.gc.ca/CalculatorService";
)
@SOAPBinding(
                style=SOAPBinding.Style.DOCUMENT,
                use=SOAPBinding.Use.LITERAL,
                parameterStyle=SOAPBinding.ParameterStyle.BARE
)
public class CalculatorService {

        /**
         * Adds two numbers.
         * @param a
         * @param b
         * @return the addition of two numbers.
         */
        @WebMethod (
                action="action:Add",
                operationName="Add"
        )
        public @WebResult(name="Add") int add(
                        @WebParam (mode=WebParam.Mode.IN,
                                           name="param1") int a,
                        @WebParam (mode=WebParam.Mode.IN,
                                           name="param2") int b) {
                return a + b;

Everything seems to be hit and miss with the annotations.  For the
@WebMethod the targetNamespace and operationName seems to have no effect.
The @WebResult has no effect.  So if I want to have a document literal web
service with a response parameter as addResult instead of addResponse I
can't seem to do that.

Is there something i'm missing?