Thank you for your reply Werner!

By the way, I found this interesting article explaining the *Mechanics of
WS-Security*.
Additionally it has some UML sequence diagrams corresponding to a *r**eal-world
WS-Security scenario*.

Regards,

Jose Ferreiro

--
José Ferreiro
EPFL Communication Systems engineer

"Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win
big success."  David Joseph Schwartz