Hi guys,

I've been working on an Axis2 service and keep getting the same error.  What
I WANT to do is use the original wsdl but modify the soap address and I
can't seem to do that.  When I access the wsdl I would like to set the
original wsdl to true and access the service at:
http://server.com/axis2/services/service?wsdl but I get the error:

error>
<description>Unable to generate WSDL 1.1 for this service</description>
        <reason>
If you wish Axis2 to automatically generate the WSDL 1.1, then please +set
useOriginalwsdl as false in your services.xml
</reason>
</error>

As a result I am forced the use the address with a .wsdl suffix when
referencing my service via clients.  It works, but since it doesn't modify
the wsdl port address I must manually modify the URL on the client side,
which is needless work. I'm currently using Axis2.1.3 on OAS.

My service.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<serviceGroup>
    <service name="ExtractAAFCProfile">
        <messageReceivers>
            <messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out";
class="ca.gc.agr.services.extractaafcprofile.ExtractAAFCProfileMessageReceiverInOut"/>
        </messageReceivers>
        <parameter
name="ServiceClass">ca.gc.agr.services.extractaafcprofile.ExtractAAFCProfileSkeleton</parameter>
        <parameter name="useOriginalwsdl">true</parameter>
        <parameter name="modifyUserWSDLPortAddress">true</parameter>
        <operation name="ExtractAAFCProfile"
mep="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out";>
            <actionMapping>ExtractAAFCProfile</actionMapping>

<outputActionMapping>//schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/ExtractAAFCProfile_portType/ExtractAAFCProfileResponse</outputActionMapping>
            <faultActionMapping
faultName="TranslatorFault">TranslatorException</faultActionMapping>
        </operation>
    </service>
</serviceGroup>

My wsdl service name:

        <wsdl:service name="ExtractAAFCProfile">
                <wsdl:port name="ExtractAAFCProfileSOAP12port_http"
                        binding="nlwis:ExtractAAFCProfile_SOAP12Binding">
                        <soap12:address

location="http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/ExtractAAFCProfile"; />
                </wsdl:port>
                <wsdl:port name="ExtractAAFCProfileSOAP11port_http"
                        binding="nlwis:ExtractAAFCProfile_SOAP11Binding">
                        <soap:address

location="http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/ExtractAAFCProfile"; />
                </wsdl:port>
        </wsdl:service>