Von: Dimuthu Leelarathne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 30. April 2008 04:46
An: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Betreff: Re: RAMPRAT examples question/help

Hi,

On Tue, 2008-04-29 at 14:39 +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am going thru the ramprat v1.3 examples and seems to me that all the
> examples are also using use Axis2 as a client to invoke the service.
>
> Hence requiring all the ramprat/axis2 jars, axis2.xml,  etc.
> 1-) Is this a MUST criteria?
It is not a must. Rampart successfully passes interop tests with many.

> 2-) Can some one point me to ramprat examples that use the WSDL2Java
> gereated stubs?
Here is a sample code. In this code "EchoStub" is a WSDL2Java generated
stub and the "repo" folder is the client repo which has the required
rampart.mar and addressing.mar [1]

Thank you,
Dimuthu
http://wso2.org

            ConfigurationContext ctx =
ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem("repo",
null);

                EchoStub stub = new
EchoStub(ctx,"http://localhost:9763/services/echo";);

                EchoString str = new EchoString();
                str.setIn("hi dimuthu");

                ServiceClient client = stub._getServiceClient();
            Options options = client.getOptions();
            options.setProperty(RampartMessageData.KEY_RAMPART_POLICY,
loadPolicy("policy.xml"));
            client.setOptions(options);

            client.engageModule("rampart");

                EchoStringResponse res = stub.echoString(str);
                System.out.println(res.get_return());

        }