If possible can you post your service impl class...

Does the retriveDocument has a return type of DataHandler or a class with a
data handler variable with getter/setter...

Wonder how SwA got in to the picture...
<swa:graph xmlns:swa="http://connector.centera.firstdata.de/xsd";
swa:href="cid:urn:uuid:A55EF593CFE18862FB1209709362025" />

thanks,
Thilina