-----Original Message-----
From: Sharad Baronia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2008 12:07 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org; 'Axis developer list';
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ANN] Apache Axis2 1.4 Released

Hi Dim,

  According to ur email, we should be able to get latest version of jars
from maven2 repository. But when I try to get jar files from the
repository, it doesn't find it (here the link:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/axis2/axis2-kernel/1.4/).

Sharad Baronia
Market Data / Feed
Nexa Technologies, Inc.
8 Pasteur, Suite 100, Irvine, CA 92618 USA
Work: 949-885-8711
Fax: 949-885-2194
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ANN] Apache Axis2 1.4 Released

___

Inbound Email has been scanned by Nexa Technologies Email Security
Systems.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The information in this message, and any attachment, is intended for the
sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed. This
information may be privileged, confidential, and protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that you have received this communication in error and that any review,
disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it, or its contents,
is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this message
in error please notify the sender and destroy all copies of this
communication and any attachments. Thank you.