From: Nandana Mihindukulasooriya [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: May 3, 2008 1:10 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Axis2 1.4 and Rampart 1.3?

Hi Alex,
       Are you using a custom axis2.xml in your scenario ? If so, can you
please check that security phase is defined in <phaseOrder type="OutFaultFlow">
. You can find the discussion about this in axis2-dev list. You have to define
the security phase as the last phase in OutFaultFlow phase order. Looking at
the default axis2.xml [1] will help you to do that.

thanks,
nandana

[1] -
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/kernel/conf/axis2.xml?view=markup