Is anyone successfully using Jibx?

I can't seem to get beyond

Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
java.lang.RuntimeException: No mapping

 defined for element {urn:NcmService}getLastKnownConfig

running wsdl2java

using wsdl generated from java code.

I downloaded the jibxtools thinking that I could generate a schema from
my binding but when I run that I get the following.  I should have the
latest versions of Axis2 1.4 and Jibx/jibxTools

/c/build/Jwsdl.a/src> java -jar c:/jibx/lib/jibx-genschema.jar
com/company/product/ws/ncm/binding.xml

Running schema generator version 0.2

Error: Static serializer method org.jibx.runtime.Utility.serializeByte
not found

Error: Static deserializer method org.jibx.runtime.Utility.parseByte not
found

Error: Static serializer method org.jibx.runtime.Utility.serializeChar
not found

Error: Static deserializer method org.jibx.runtime.Utility.parseChar not
found

Error: Static serializer method org.jibx.runtime.Utility.serializeDouble
not found

Error: Static deserializer method org.jibx.runtime.Utility.parseDouble
not found

Jon