Looks like you are code generating your web service skeleton using
wsdl2java. Do you use the provided ant build to create the aar
package.. Unzip your .aar file and see whether you have the
StockQuoteServiceMessageReceiverInOut.class file inside
samples.databinding directory...

Also in anycase did you change the name or package of the generated
skeleton file.. If so you would need to change the message receiver
class accordingly in your services.xml file..

thanks,
Thilina

--
Thilina Gunarathne - http://thilinag.blogspot.com