Michele,

In my opinion Axis2 is not thread safe.  We are seeing responses of one type
that have the body of another type.  For example say we have serviceA that
returns a serviceAresponse and serviceB that returns a serviceBresponse.  We
have captured the network packet and see things like serviceAresponse that has
the data from a serviceBresponse.  It appears to be related to a flash client
we have.  The flash client will open a connection and can send a second request
using the original connection before it gets a response or a timeout from the
first request.  I'm still working on the issue but it is in some way good to
know that I'm not the only one thinking Axis2 has a thread safety  issue.

Chuck