Please see
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3792
for the java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException issue and the workaround. It involves adding a missing library to the eclipse Codgen plugin plugin folder

Also, the eclipse Codgen plugin is just have the wrong name.
You have downloaded the correct plugin.

Perez Arbulu, Ibai wrote:

Hi everybody,

I think that the Apache Mirrors contain a wrong version of the Eclipse Codegen Wizard. If you download the one supposed to belong to the 1.4 release from hereà http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/axis2/tools/1_4/ , later on, when you unpack the ZIP you realise that it´s really version 1.3!!!

Furthermore, the plugin won´t work in my Eclipse environment (Eclipse3.2, JDK 1.6, Windows XP). It keeps throwing an java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException .

Thanks in advance.