Hi,

In the WSDL I'm using different XSDs are imported: <xsd:import
namespace="..." schemaLocation="..."/>.
When generating and deploying an AAR that contains this WSDL, the WSDL shown
to the user when accessing "http://host/servicename?wsdl"; does not contain
the content of the imported XSDs. Instead the import statement is used. This
behavior is correct, but a global overview of the WSDL and the different
XSDs is not possible :o(.

Is there a way to avoid this default behavior and to include the content of
the imported XSDs directly in the WSDL (I was thinking about a "includeXSDs"
parameter in services.xml) ?

Regards, Stefan Lecho.