Hi,

Thanks for your response.

On further analysis on this problem I find that response xml's getting
from two servers are different (JBOSS and glassfish).

In Jboss we are getting namespace for all elements properly and in
glassfish does not provide the namespace, because of which unexpected
sub element exception is raised.

 Please help me in getting proper response from glassfish with
namespaces. I had attached the SOAP response messages and wsdl along
with this mail.

Let me know if you need anymore information.

M V Rajendra Kumar / Capgemini "India" / Hyderabad
GE-UK
Com1: +040-23125000-25072/ Mobile: 9959811162 www.capgemini.com
<http://www.capgemini.com/>
#5,Software Units Layout,Madhapur,Hyderabad-82
 Together. Free your energies

Capgemini is a trading name used by the Capgemini Group of companies
which includes Capgemini "Country legal", a company registered in
"Country" (number xxxxx) whose registered office is at "insert head
office address".