Did any one get time to fix this issue in Axis2?

  _____

From: adisesha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 11:36 AM
To: 'axis-user@ws.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Axis2 with JMS Transport

Finally it's an error in Axis2. If so do you have any idea who will fix it &
when?

"publish via an actual Axis 2 client" - means we should use Axis2 client to
put message in to MQseries? Or else use it directly to contact Axis2? Can
you please provide more info or any reference?

Mean while I will try using
"INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY=com.sun.jndi.fscontext.RefFSContextFactory"
suggested by others at
http://www.mqseries.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=216263#216263

  _____