hi all

we are facing a problem with AXIS2 and Xmlbeans  while using Arrays

WSDL having the following entry

<element name="cardHolderDTOArray" nillable="true"
type="impl:ArrayOf_tns2_nillable_CardHolderDTO"/>

Also having

<complexType name="ArrayOf_tns2_nillable_CardHolderDTO">
    <complexContent>
     <restriction base="soapenc:Array">
      <attribute ref="soapenc:arrayType"
wsdl:arrayType="tns2:CardHolderDTO[]"/>
     </restriction>
    </complexContent>
   </complexType>

when we generates the corresponding class using the wsdl2java it will
generates the   ArrayOfTns2NillableCardHolderDTOImpl and
ArrayOfTns2NillableCardHolderDTO

our problem is We were not able to set the  CardHolderDTO[] in the skeleton
also not able to retrieve the elements from the
ArrayOfTns2NillableCardHolderDTO in the stub

the problem is ArrayOfTns2NillableCardHolderDTO is not proving any get or
set methods to set and get the DTO. only we can create an instance using the
factory by this axis generated class

Can anyone help us in this regard

Thanks
Sreejith