Hi everyone, after a lot hours on internet looking for my problem, I still
don't have any solutions...
I think maybe some people are familiar with a bug from axis2 codegen
(wsdl2java), where an element defined as type=anyType
was generated as an OMelement (or array of OMElements) within the java side.

I saw that it was fixed some months ago, and so I should have a
java.lang.Object type when I use an element defined as type=anyType.
But, whatever verison of axis2 I use (1.3 with axis2-adb-1.3, 1.2, 1.1.1,
1.1 or the axis2 1.3 snapshot, or axis2 1.4),  I have every time an
OMElement[] instead of an Object[].

Does every one as found a solution, I thought the bug was fixed so why it
don't work at home ?

for who want to help me, here is a part of my schema, and the java code
generated..

__________

    <complexType name="SearchConditionClauseType">
        <annotation>
            <documentation>   Search Clause Fragment is a comparison between
a field and a value.   </documentation>
        </annotation>
        <sequence>
            <element name="Comparator" type="tns:SearchComparatorType"
nillable="true">
                <annotation>
                    <documentation> comparator  </documentation>
                </annotation>
            </element>
            <element name="FieldName" type="string" nillable="true">
                <annotation>
                    <documentation>  FieldName to search. Pay attention,
fieldnames that are not defined by a type will throw an  exception.
</documentation>
                </annotation>
            </element>
            <element name="Values" *type="anyType"* maxOccurs="unbounded"
                nillable="true">
                <annotation>
                    <documentation>  Value for the test. When using the
Like  operator, the wildcard % can be used. Multiples  values can be tested
(via OR operator)  </documentation>
                </annotation>
            </element>
            <element name="RelationName" type="string" maxOccurs="1"
minOccurs="0" nillable="true">
                <annotation>
                    <documentation>There are some relation between
types.</documentation>
                </annotation>
            </element>
        </sequence>
    </complexType>
_______________

public class SearchConditionClauseType implements
org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBBean {
    /**
     * field for Comparator
     */
    protected
com.vslitc.service._2008.schema._2008.vslcommontypes.SearchComparatorType
localComparator;

    /**
     * field for FieldName
     */
    protected java.lang.String localFieldName;

    /**
     * field for Values
     * This was an Array!
     */
  *  protected org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement[] localValues;*

    /**
     * field for RelationName
     */
    protected java.lang.String localRelationName;

    /*  This tracker boolean wil be used to detect whether the user called
the set method
     *   for this attribute. It will be used to determine whether to include
this field
     *   in the serialized XML
     */
    protected boolean localRelationNameTracker = false;

Even if nobody know why it does not work at home, maybe someone could send a
generated code with axi2 *1.3* which worked and generated a good
java.lang.Object[] ?
So I can edit my files and solve my problems ?
In fact, if I can't generate the good code, I will juste need an exemple of
generated code to apply it in my proper code.

thanks a lot for yours answers !