Hi,
       This is the code I am using. WSDL2Java is used. I meant to say that
SOAP UI gave me a SOAP message similar to what I get using this method.

It is like this
<test:arg0>This is where the XML goes as a String</test:arg0>.

 My operation name in the WSDL does not match the the prefix 'test'.
java2wsdl has -tp( targetnamespaceprefix override ). So I thought I can
override it using wsdl2java also.

                stub =
                                new TestServiceStub( SECURE_WEB_SERVICE );
                document =
                        TestDocument.Factory.newInstance();

                File file = new File("Request.xml" );

                        Request request =
                                Request.
                                 Factory.
                                  parse( getXml( file ) ); //Set XML as string

                test = document.addNewTest();
                test.setArg0( request.toString() );
                document.setTest( test );

Basically my question is - Does the SOAP message match my WSDL contract ?

Thanks,
Mohan