I am doing Stubless Web Service Invocation, using the ServiceClient.  I use
the Options to setup information like timeout and also to set where the web
service request should be sent using the Options.setTo(EndpointReference).
Then I use the AxisService.createClientSideAxisService to create an instance
of the ServiceClient class with the Options I configured passed into it.
The WSDL that is being used by the ServiceClient has a different location
identified in the serviceName/port that I am utilizing.  It appears that
sometimes the Options.setTo(EndpointReference) does not override the URL
that is located in the WSDL.  I have a developer that runs multiple tests
and the first test always uses the WSDLs port URL and the subsequent posts
uses the Options.setTo(EndpointReference).  Does the
Options.setTo(EndpointReference) override the URL that is found the the
portName being used?

Thanks - jay