Shouldn't this question be posed on the Active MQ mailing list? You
should get better hits there.

Sanjay

________________________________

        From: adisesha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: 04 June 2008 11:39
        To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
        Subject: Creating Queue, JNDI.. in Active MQ

        Hi,

        Can any one help me in creating queue manager, queue, JNDI in
Active MQ? And do we have any utility/tool like MQExplorer for MQseries.

        Thanks in advance

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others
authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify us immediately by forwarding this email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and then delete it from your system. Ness
technologies is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission
of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in
its receipt.