Hi Victor,

If createSOAPEnvelope() method adds wsa:To header, then it is a bug, IMO.
Please create a bug in JIRA and someone will look in to this (but it might
take some time for me to commit in to this :( )

Thanks,
Chinthaka

--
With Mettha,
Eran Chinthaka

Health is the greatest gift; contentment is the greatest wealth; trusting is
the best relationship; nirvana is the highest joy. - Dhammapada