I am not sure about WS-Polling, but Axis2 has WS-Eventing implementation.
Please check for a module "Sawan". It was our WS-Eventing implementation.

--
With Mettha,
Eran Chinthaka

Health is the greatest gift; contentment is the greatest wealth; trusting is
the best relationship; nirvana is the highest joy. - Dhammapada