From: Chris O'Connor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, June 5, 2008 2:00:49 PM
Subject: Re: Axis2 Service Archiver issue

I am seeing the same problem as Kmany.

I ran through the wizard but when I get to trying to load the class I also get
the "error : Class not found ..."

actually even tried getting the plugin up in eclipse to debug where it
thought it was looking but couldn't get it to work. But that's a
seperate issue...

I tried a number of different Class File
Locations in step 1. It seems like the plugin should be able to find
that out from the project but that's neither here nor there, the
problem is it doesn't seem to work.

I tried each directory in the tree which follows the model below...

Project
 build
  classes
   com
     my_company
       my_project_name
          *.class

I tried a number of variations of  my_service_name and my_class_name

I'm using the version of the plugin  from:
axis2-eclipse-service-archiver-wizard-1.4.zip
and running a clean unzip of eclipse from this .zip
eclipse-jee-ganymede-RC1-win32.zip

Other system attribs:
Java jdk 1.6.0_05
Windows XP

I'm happy to supply more info I'm just not sure what else would give more
insight...

-Chris

 "Given
enough time, the proper resources, and access to some really toxic
stuff, one can probably dissolve just about anything except Peep eyes."