Ines,

I don't think the JMS spec. allow you to achieve that goal. JMS is supposed to be reliable, and messages (i.e. the queue) are stored at the JMS provider site, not at the final destination. About Axis2, there is no difference (apart from the transport configuration) whether you use TCP, JMS, HTTP or whatever.

Michele