Make sure the '.' in your class path are not acting as \ from your OS. It's just a case of point to the right files. Carefully check your output string by putting @echo on if you're running it from a .bat file.

Adriana Verdejo wrote:

Hi,
I have a problem with the AXIS2_HOME environment variable. When I try to run wsdl2java or anyother I get an error saying that the AXIS2_HOME environment variable is not defined correctly. I have defined that as AXIS2_HOME = C:\axis2-1.2\axis2-1.2\bin. Do you know what is wrong? Should I copy my axis2-1.2 folder in any other specific place? Thanks and regards Adriana.