Hi Christian,

I would also go the same way of the solution. I am a German as well and we had
the same thing to do with one of our services. I just changed the existing
service by renaming the classes and methods and every language specific part.

And in the future, I would try to produce always english services unless the
customer explicitly states that he wants to have that service in German. The
result of the called methods (e.g. a message) could, of course, still be in
German.

HTH,
Matthias.