So I viewed the example and decided to create instances of AxisService using
AxisService.createClientSideAxisService.  I store the AxisService object in
a static map and use the wsdl url as the key.  This way the AxisService
object is created once per wsdl and the AxisService is used to create the
ServiceClient.

Is the AxisService thread-safe or does it make the concurrent requests
serialized?

Thanks -jay