Hi,

On 6/11/08, David Ojeda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am sorry I am not replying because I can help you. I was just wondering
> where do you set this SEND_TYPE_ATTR?
First I'm using Axis 1.2.1 so I don't know if this applies to your
problem. I'm setting it on my org.apache.axis.client.Call. It's auto
generated:
_call.setProperty(org.apache.axis.client.Call.SEND_TYPE_ATTR, Boolean.FALSE);

> Anyway, back to your problem, could you please explain why the xml that axis
> sends is "not accepted" ? Is there an exception perhaps? SoapUI has an error
> log if this is the case...

I get an internal error in the integration server we are using:
 error: Type '[EMAIL PROTECTED]://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema' is not derived
from 'E=AntalBarnHemma|[EMAIL
PROTECTED]://fk.se/ICC/Integrations/I0021/BeraknaBostadsbidrag/xsd'

I can't change the server to fix this so I have to do something with the client.