Hello,

I don't know if that is possible, but I have a few suggestions:
- If your final purpose is testing a service, I would use soapui since it lets
you write the request as xml.
- I would consider using xmlbeans binding in order to read/parse the xml from
a file or string. This would create a RequestDocument that can be used by the
generated classes. I do not know if the other bindings supported by axis2 can
achieve this, I haven't used them that much.

Hope it helps,

--
Ing. David Ojeda
Integra Consultores