Hello,

First you have to determine which Token profile you need to use[1]:
Is it:
- Username Token Profile
-X.509 Token Profile
- SAML Token profile
- Kerberos Token Profile

most probably I will be Username Token Profile or X.509 Token Profile

 You will have two ways to do add the security header to your soap message:

Either you use Axis2 and rampart module to generate a client (stubs, etc,
etc).
You don't need to add a security header. The module will do the work for
you.
Obviously you have to add the right configuration files.
You may download Axis2 and Rampart and there should be some examples in the
package.

Or you user Axis 1.3 with WSS4J.
Same thing as above the security header of your SOAP message will be added
by WSS4J according to
the deployement files (extension is wsdd, which measn web service
deployement descriptor)
You may find examples in the package WSS4J.

Also this link [2] in the URL source code in the book you may download some
examples.
They show you the configuration of a such project with WSS4J.
Please note that the author is using *X.509 Token profile*.

As you need to interoperate with donet. I will suggest you to read this
article from Anne Thomas Manes [3].
Dot net requires the "wrapped" style.

Hope this helps.

Jose FERREIRO