Hi,

I've created a webservice that works fine on our development
environment.  When we deploy it to a staging environment I can connect
to my webservice with a C# client.  But when I create the stub by the
Axis2 framework for Java, I get the error below.
If I create the same stubs for the webservice at my development
environment, everything works fine.

The infrastructure is like this:
The development Web application Server is a WebLogic that is running
on my local machine.

For the staging environment we have 2 Weblogic Instance that are
behind an Apache that deals with a load balancing.  The address I
receive is off course the address of the Apache.

Can you please help?

Jan Verstuyft

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Software caused connection abort: recv failed
   at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:430)
   at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.sendViaPost(HTTPSender.java:193)
   at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.send(HTTPSender.java:75)
   at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.writeMessageWithCommons(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:364)
   at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:208)
   at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:448)
   at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:401)
   at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:228)
   at org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163)
   at com.ideal.ws.session.SessionServiceStub.login(SessionServiceStub.java:192)
   at TestService.main(TestService.java:23)
Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort:
recv failed
   at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:183)
   at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:201)
   at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpParser.readRawLine(HttpParser.java:78)
   at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpParser.readLine(HttpParser.java:106)
   at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection.readLine(HttpConnection.java:1116)
   at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager$HttpConnectionAdapter.readLine(MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager.java:1413)
   at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.readStatusLine(HttpMethodBase.java:1973)
   at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.readResponse(HttpMethodBase.java:1735)
   at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.execute(HttpMethodBase.java:1098)
   at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeWithRetry(HttpMethodDirector.java:398)
   at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeMethod(HttpMethodDirector.java:171)
   at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:397)
   at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:346)
   at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AbstractHTTPSender.executeMethod(AbstractHTTPSender.java:542)
   at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.sendViaPost(HTTPSender.java:189)
   ... 9 more