On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 6:51 AM, Tim Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 5:33 AM, Nandana Mihindukulasooriya
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi Tim,
>>
>>> I'm unable to find rampart-trust.mar and obviously don't have the
>>> necessary maven-fu to build it myself.
>>
>>      Name of the trust module in Apache Rampart is Rahas. So what you need
>> is rahas-x.x.mar . If you download the Rampart distribution [1] you can find
>> it under modules.
>
> Thanks Nandana, i do have rahas.  The guide only describes how to
> deploy it while overriding the Issuer.  To deploy it without
> overriding the issuer, do I just create a service archive that only
> contains a services.xml file referencing rahas and rampart?

So i think I've figured out that one needs to globally engage the
module to have the RequestSecurityToken operation globally exposed but
I'm clearly missing something. I simply want a standalone STS.  So,
when i globally engage the rahas module where might I find the WSDL
for the RequestSecurityToken operation?  I've tried the following with
no luck:

/axis2/services/RequestSecurityToken?wsdl

Thanks,
--tim