Hi,

We have recently come across the following senario with our xsd schema:

File 1 has namespace A
File 2 has namespace B
File 3 has namespace A

File 1 imports File 2 imports File 3

This causes a validation exception.

When using the com.sun.tools.xjc.XJCFacade directly this senarion fails
generation.
When using the com.sun.tools.xjc.XJCFacade directly and specifying the -nv
option it generates successfully.

Question1: What is the equivalent parameter for -nv when using Axis2's
wsdl2java?

Question2: What is the significance of specifying the -nv option. I have
read the jaxb resource on the xjc at
http://java.sun.com/webservices/docs/2.0/jaxb/xjc.html which details the -nc
option but i would like to now just exactly how "un-strict" the validation
becomes.

Thanks,
Cathal