Hi there,

We are getting following error in server when trying to detach the DIME
attachment > 1MB
Client sending out the DIME attachment and server trying to detach the
attachment both use Apache Axis 1.4

Following is the error that's showing up when trying to detach DIME attachment
> 1MB

java.io.IOException: End of physical stream detected when 10 more bytes expected

This happens only when client specially sets the format type to be DIME by
following statement:

call.setProperty(Call.ATTACHMENT_ENCAPSULATION_FORMAT,
                    Call.ATTACHMENT_ENCAPSULATION_FORMAT_DIME);

If we remove above statement than default is MIME for apache axis and it works
fine.

Also we get the error ONLY for DIME attachments > 1MB.

Thanks,
Asmita