Hi Sanjay,

   What is the workaround in this case? Does this mean we can't use Stub
> classes for Axis2.1.4? Cheers.

One work around would be to load the policy externally ( as shown in Rampart
policy samples ) and inject it to the Stub.

eg.

SecureServiceStub stub = new SecureServiceStub(ctx);
ServiceClient sc = stub._getServiceClient();
Options options = sc.getOptions();
options.setProperty(RampartMessageData.KEY_RAMPART_POLICY,
loadPolicy("/path/to/policy"));

and

private Policy loadPolicy(String xmlPath) throws Exception {
   StAXOMBuilder builder = new StAXOMBuilder(xmlPath);
   return PolicyEngine.getPolicy(builder.getDocumentElement());
}

thanks,
nandana

[1] -