Hi,
ADB supports MTOM only.. ADB will help if the wsdl specifies the attachments
as base64binary elements..

If the attachment is SwA (implies by your post), then you would need to use
Axis2 lower level API's such as OperationClient to obtain the attachments.
You may be able to access them by modifying the stub's, if you can access
the incoming messagecontext by doing so.. You can access the attachments
using messagecontext.getAttachments() when you have a pointer to the
incoming message context..

Posting of the message traces and the wsdl  would help us to figure out the
issue more clearly..

thanks,
Thilina

--