Hi,

Here is my client code:

            myStub._getServiceClient().getOptions()
                        .setProperty(Constants.Configuration.ENABLE_MTOM,
Constants.VALUE_TRUE);

myStub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setTimeOutInMilliSeconds(10000);
            File file = new File(INPUT_FILE);
            FileInputStream fis = new FileInputStream(file);
            String base64String = Base64.encode(readFully(fis)); //reads the
file bitwise before encode is called on it.

ServiceMethodWithAttach serviceMsgAttach = new ServiceMethodWithAttach ();

            OMFactory fac = OMAbstractFactory.getOMFactory();

            OMText binaryNode
=fac.createOMText(base64String,"application/pdf",true);

            OMNamespace omNs = fac.createOMNamespace("http://abc.xyz.com";,
"ns1");

            OMElement method = fac.createOMElement("processNPCMsgWithAttach",
omNs);

            method.addChild(binaryNode);

            serviceMsgAttach.setUserId("Test"); // String 1
            serviceMsgAttach.setPassword("test"); //String 2
            serviceMsgAttach.setXMLMsg("<test></test>"); //String 3
            serviceMsgAttach.setElement(method); //Attachment

            myStub.serviceMethodWithAttach (serviceMsgAttach);
            System.out.println("done calling service...");

In Services.xml I have added the parameter :

<parameter name="enableMTOM" locked="false">true</parameter>

Why do I get unknown type cannot serialize?

Thanks,
Asmita