Hi Brian,

I just have look at Axis2 source code. I noticed that Axis2 uses the system
properties "axis2.repo" and "axis2.xml" to get the locations of the
repository and the axis2.xml, if you haven't specified them in your client
side code.

So you can use  -Daxis2.repo or -Daxis2.xml system properties.

1. If you are using serviceClient, use the constructor which requires no
parameters
* ServiceClient sc = new ServiceClient();
*
2. If you are using generated client stub (There may be a better solution)
* ConfigurationContext ctx = ConfigurationContextFactory**
.createConfigurationContextFrom**FileSystem(null, null);
ServiceStub stub = new ServiceStub(ctx);*

Thanks

Sameera Jayasoma
Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc.