Hi Santosh,

I have to consume .Net web services( WSE 3.0 enabled) from Java Client. I am
> using Axis 1.3 , jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28.
> They have enabled WSE 3.0 in .Net web services ( Doc / Literal web services
> ).
>
> Problem : Security requirements are not satisfied because the security
> header is not present in the incoming message .When we invoke .Net web
> services from Java client, we are getting above exception.
>

> What will be the possible solution ?

You can use  Apache Rampart  [1]  to solve your problem.  Apache Rampart is
the security module for Axis 2.
Can you post the WSDL of the service you want to consume so that I will be
able to tell you the exact steps to follow.

[1] - http://ws.apache.org/rampart/

--
Nandana Mihindukulasooriya
WSO2 inc.