Hello,

   I need to translate this XML in a java classe:

<soap:Envelope>
    <soap:Header>
        <wsse:Security SOAP-ENV:mustUnderstand="1">
          <wsse:UsernameToken xsi:type="wsse:UsernameTokenType">
            <wsse:Username>username</wsse:Username>
            <wsse:Password Type="wsse:PasswordText">password</wsse:Password>
          </wsse:UsernameToken>
        </wsse:Security>
    </soap:Header>
    <soap:Body>
        <CreateAdvertiser xmlns="http://server/service";>
            <xmlAdv>
                <Name>Advertiser Name</Name>
                <Address>Advertiser Address</Address>
            </xmlAdv>
        </CreateAdvertiser>
    </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

and I don't find a document which explain me how to do.

I have tried to use AXIOM but of course it doesn't work because I don't really
know what I am doing.

I really need help.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards.